[SCG] Continuing Discussion on mint 63

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Feb 3 16:32:02 EST 2014

Wade I think at the very least this discussion might prompt a member of SCG
who lives close enough to do a full documentation of this car.  Perhaps look
under the back seat for the build sheet, take good pictures that can be
saved.

I don't think this guy is going to change his  mind about letting his child
take this car and do whatever she ends up doing to it.  Beating it, wrecking
it, perhaps nothing but put miles on it, whatever.  Every time I trust one
of my kids with something, they manage to disappoint me.  Perhaps that's
just my bad luck.

But just the fact that the list now knows about this car and if someone goes
out to document it, perhaps the owner will realize just what the hell he
happened onto, and get his kid a Vair that isn't as significant as the one
he has to do whatever with.   Doubtful, but there's always hope.

Hank