[SCG] Continuing Discussion on mint 63

yenko117 at yahoo.com yenko117 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 20:31:45 EST 2014

I'm not seeing any holy grail of originality here. Battery looks too big and is not held in by a factory retainer. Positive battery lead has been replaced and "spliced" onto the main harness with a wire crimp. Right side fuel line is too long and bent around by the carb. I got this from one picture of Facebook. Bottom line, it's not worth getting upset or loosing friends over.

Mike
YS-117

Sent from my iPhone