[SCG] Restoration of my '64 Rampside

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Jul 5 03:46:29 EDT 2014

It's not 100% stock, but pretty close. Just finished in time for the Tacoma
convention and brought it home today from Duane Wentlandt's shop. Pictures
and text here:

http://www.corvairkid.com/4R124S111819.htm

Deviations from stock:

1.     Textured bed liner instead of plain paint, for durability.

2.     Radial tires instead of bias-ply.

Deviations from how truck was delivered in July, 1964:

1.     Added white belt line stripe. Truck originally was solid black.

2.     Added outside rear view mirrors. Truck originally had none.

3.     Added a few accessories (all correct style / type for model year):

a.     Seat belts

b.    Hazard flasher

c.     Windshield washer

d.    Clock

e.     Oil bath air cleaner

f.     Chrome gas cap (don't actually know what the truck had originally)

Those of us who will be at the convention can have fun taking a good close
look at it during the Stock Corvair Event.

--Kent

P.S. I may be forgetting a few things. It's past my bedtime!