[SCG] convention

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 8 19:42:27 EDT 2014

Hi Kent,

If you’re within driving distance of the convention every night, does that mean you’ll be having tours of the Garage Mahal? LOL

BTW, I’ve constructed a samples book of carpet, vinyl, headliner, and cardboard from Clark’s. I wish I could bring it to this year’s convention, but I’m flying in and have quite enough to haul in with me.  Still, I think that the SCG would/could benefit if we had such a book and could use it to verify a lot of Clark’s material that they use to make up their products. What do you think? I also have one with paint chips and other things in it pertaining to SCG interest as well.

-Mark