[SCG] Do you have a 64 vair with only 1 installed seatbelt from the factory?

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 12 22:36:20 EDT 2014

Yea, I remember those days. Many people stuffed the belts into the seat
cushions, some even cut them off. They even took out the head restraints (if
they could) and tossed them. If you ever see the Mitchell Monza (now in the
GM Heritage Museum) you'll see plates over the head restraint holes. Bill
Mitchell was one who hated the head restraints.

-Mark