[SCG] [Corsabod] concours class name

sarahvair at cfl.rr.com sarahvair at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jun 22 09:06:53 EDT 2014

Mark,

You wrote:  "I would like to know, when will this insult ever be corrected? And will we ever get a justly deserved and long overdue apology? I am therefore asking that the CORSA board to address this issue at their convention meeting, and present their answer to the membership at the annual meeting".

About 6 weeks ago the BoD voted on some changes for Concours.  Those in charge were hoping the new rules could be used at Tacoma.  Due the time restraints this will not take place until next year.

You know as well as the rest of us that this the Concours Committee item and not that of the BoD.  The committee will make the suggestions and pass it along to the BoD for discussion.  To date we have not seen this request.

So, I do not think we a a BoD will be able to make any announcement st the General Meeting if we have not heard from the Concours Committee.