[SCG] Late model kick panel paint codes

66vairman at comcast.net 66vairman at comcast.net
Sat Nov 1 16:35:25 EDT 2014

Still continuing the restoration on my 1966 Corsa turbo convertible. My interior is turquoise in color and my kick panels are very well worn, however, they are original. I believe GM painted these panels a light turquoise on the outer side since the backside molded color appears to be a darker bluish green. I now have obtained an excellent replacement pair from the Corvair Ranch, however, they are original black in color. Does anyone have the paint code information on these kick panels? I cannot have a paint shop scan the outside turquoise color since they are faded as most of them do over the years. I would like to keep the turquoise color as original as possible. Your information is appreciated.

Tom Rahochik