[SCG] coat hooks on cloth bucket seats

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 12:23:03 EST 2015

<The top of the side trim has clothes hanger clip installed using the original top trim
screw. >
I do know that, at least for 1960, the optional seat belts, if installed as instructed, included a coat hook to be screwed to the outboard side of the seat to hang the seat belt on when not in use and prevent it from falling out on the ground.  It would seem that these seats came out of a car that was equipped with seat belts.  I wonder if whoever saved these seats also saved the seat belts.

~Bill Stanley