[SCG] 1961 Corvair cloth bucket seats on ebay

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 16 15:45:34 EST 2015

That actually IS the case - as told to me many years ago by a buddy who owns
several upholstery shops.  At least - the buns and backs are the same (or
sometimes nearly so).  In some cases, he splits the buns from other GM
models, removes a piece in the center, then glues the two "halves" back
together to make the width correct for a Corvair.  This might only apply to
LMs.  I'm not sure if the EMs can be done the same way.

Later, JR