[SCG] Stock Corvair Group Meet

air_cooled63 at yahoo.com air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 10:49:19 EDT 2015

Those months would be good for us in SC. August is hot here.  The second week in march is the Myrtle Beach spring Warm up and we could host stock In conjunction with our show. We have a lot of Corvair population here on the South. We welcome the Snow Birds of the North. Let know what you think if want more than one show show a year.
Jerry