[SCG] Annual Stock Corvair Event - needs to become a real event

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Jun 26 10:45:56 EDT 2015

Bill
Although I haven't been a CORSA member since the 2011 dues increase---I
agree 100% with your message.  The Lambrecht car should have been given it's
own special provenance, and not subject to CORSA's antiquated and often
unfair classification.  Most times a car gets tossed out of FS Original
because someone was attempting to "cheat"---including trying to replicate
factory overspray.  It is highly unlikely we'll ever see a super super low
mileage car like this again, EVER.      And now that all the EM's and one LM
model is 50 years old or older, it's time to put Stock in as it's own event.
Hopefully the Board will listen.   Good Luck.

Hank (Still member of SCG e-mail list)