[SCG] Annual Stock Corvair Event - needs to become a real event

lynndee at cwo.com lynndee at cwo.com
Fri Jun 26 11:29:26 EDT 2015

I would support Bill's proposal to have a new Annual Stock Corvair Event.
I realize that this is a small number of Corvair owners, but there has
long been a need for this unique recognition. The Stock Corvair Group has
laid the groundwork for this important preservation and recognition of
Corvair
history.

Dave Palmer
CORSA Western Director