[SCG] Annual Stock Corvair Event - needs to become a real event

Mike modquad at juno.com
Fri Jun 26 12:08:46 EDT 2015

Good point Hank. The white Lambrecht Corvair really is something special - in reality it represents something that can not be bought - at any price.  Speaking of which, there were TWO nearly identical new 1963 Monzas stored indoors there and sold at auction.  The other one is red. Does anyone know what became of the red one?  Hopefully it has been cleaned up and not driven. Mike