[V8Vairs] Engine Covers

AKidd v8vairs@corvair.org
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:18:45 -0400

I covered mine the old fashioned way.  With a HOOD!  Seriously I think going
to all the work to cover it takes away the thrill factor of having the
engine in the back seat.  When I take my front engine V8 to a cruise it gets
the occasional "way to go" from someone who knows how much work went into
it.  However that's nothing like the jaw dropping crowd gathering that you
get when you show up with that snarly beast inches from your kidneys.
Crowns have way more crowd appeal but I can drive my front engine vair
anywhere without going deaf or loosing 100lbs of sweat.