[V8Vairs] (no subject)

AKidd v8vairs@corvair.org
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:57:07 -0400

That's the way my crown was and I wouldn't have had it any other way.  I
also won't ever going back to a crown now that I have experienced the leg
room with a front engined vair.

-----Original Message-----
From: v8vairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:v8vairs-admin@corvair.org] On Behalf
Of Anne Prusha
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 1:51 PM
To: v8vairs@corvair.org
Subject: [V8Vairs] (no subject)

Covers shmovers!  This is an engine compartment.  Mine is wide open
with a sheet steel half wall behind my vital organs and a easily
removable Lexan upper half all held in place by the roll bar.  Noisy,
yes.  Fun ,Yes.  Warm, not bad with the windows open.  Would I want to
drive  it  across the country, probably not, but it sure gets noticed
everywhere I take it.

V8Vairs mailing list
V8Vairs@corvair.org http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/v8vairs
http://www.corvair.org/