[V8Vairs] Project Photos...

v8vairs@corvair.org v8vairs@corvair.org
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:28:43 EDT

DEvans@csu.org writes:

> Following are a series of links to photos of my Corvair project.  This is
> a mid-engine conversion using a Cad 500 with a modified Eldorado
> transmission.  It will be using a conventional rear end with five link
> syspension and coil overs.

AH!  Interesting!  A drag racer that handles!!   What gear will you run in
the diff.?

Any pics with the driveline installed?  The front mount / serpentine is cool!

Will you make it to Portland next year?  There's a guy in Sacramento with a
Corvair built NASCAR style....was awesome....said he planned to make PL  even
if still in primer..

Matt N.