[V8Vairs] thinking of

richard v8vairs@corvair.org
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:27:28 -0700

since finishing badvair i was looking for something else different to do. a V8
van i thought would be unique but cooling bothered me so i decided on a crew
cab like the old VW combi. i got a plasma cutter so it should make thing
alittle easier. i am thinking of welding the back side door in place and
moving up the rear of the van which would give me room for cooling like my
ramp. i already have a good running 79 eldo i got cheep and the van so now its
just do i really want to start. any comment or ideas. rich (badvair)