[V8Vairs] Well it works

Richard V v8vairs@corvair.org
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:26:30 -0500

Hello Everyone,
   Finally got in or on whichever.I'm Richard Vance .I have a 1965 corvair
with toro congversion which isnt a toro but a caddy 500.The engine is mounted
in the rear as usual with the radiator just in front of the engine.It will
start but isnt near ready to drive.No brakes yet,converting to disc all
around,No engine cover yet.
    Am curious as to others with the olds ,caddy conversions.I ordered all the
articles listed on the website.Havnt recieved them yet. Would like to see pics
of other conversions if any has pics.(who doesnt )  Hopefully I can get some
suggestions on what to do or better , what not to do.
        Im open to all suggestions or committs.

                     Hope to hear from you all.
                          Richard Vance
                          Pasadena Tx
        P.S.  any v8 in the pasadena ,houston area?