[V8Vairs] Big Move

Bob Coffin v8vairs@corvair.org
Sun, 16 May 2004 07:35:45 -0700

To All ;
This is to let you know tomorrow is the big day when we will be officially
moving to Dobson NC.
I know it is official because Linda's toy , her TRQSLDY[ license plate]
restored 1969 Datsun Roadster is going on the trailer today.Guess what color
it is??
A lot shop equipment and most of the other Corvairs / toys are already there
for us to play with..and we expect to be able to make parts/ build engines
by this Sept.
We will be back in the late fall to prepare and sell our home in Az, but
that will be  officially called a "visit". VBG. Can you say snowbirds?? Not
!!
To contact me / us there , the address is 134 Ridgecrest St , Dobson, NC ,
27017.
Tel # is 336 366 3376 .
We are just East  of I-77 @ exit 93 about 75 miles North of Charlotte for
those who might be travelling that way and want to stop by to visit.
Come by for a cold one , coffee or just to say Hi and see the new shop we
have put up there,on the acre across from our home.
Email at the new place has not been set up yet , but I expect it to be with
AT& T with the same moniker : Dryenko @, starting about two weeks.
Later ,
Bob & Linda Coffin.