[V8Vairs] Convention Pre Sale/ ADVERTISEMENT

v8vairs@corvair.org v8vairs@corvair.org
Tue, 25 May 2004 09:35:20 EDT

  Here is a list of parts that I have available, I do have more but this is a
partial list. If you pre pay I can bring to the convention and deliver or I
can have shipped directly to you.

    Forged Pistons              $259.95 a set
    Isky Reground Cams          $94.95 ea.
    Isky new Cams               $146.95 ea.
    FM Main Bearings            $82.95
    FM Rod bearings            $56.95 /6
    Hastings Moly Rings        $87.95
    Grant Moly Rings           $$49.95
    Cam Gears                   $34.95
    Viton O-rings               $9.75 set
    Lifters                    $54 set/12
    HP lifters                 $90 set/12
    SS exhaust valves           $47 set/6
    Intake valves               $38 set/6
    HP valve Springs            $42 set/12
    Titanium Spring Retainers   $125 set/12

    OIL PUMP KITS NOW IN STOCK! $25
    For you HP and V-8 folks I have Rear Trailing Arm reinforcement plates to
keep the bearing from pulling out the studs or bending the trailing arm.
                                $35 pr.

    I can take credit cards. MC, Visa, Discover. Time is short, ORDER NOW.

Handy Car Care
Ken Hand
97 Peach
Pontiac, MI., 48342