[V8Vairs] Need a LM Hood...

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 21:23:51 EDT 2005

I have an extra hood that's good except that the center peak is slightly
depressed toward the front. In the past, I have had these fixed at almost no cost.
 The other issue is that it's in Idaho.  You are welcome to it.  Any thoughts
on transport?
Craig Nicol
Does anyone in the Colorado area have front trunk hood in reasonable
condition for a '67?  Took mine to a blasting outfit and they completely
ruined it.  The car in now in the body shop getting beautified, and so I
need a replacement to keep the process moving.  Every junk yard I call
simply results in another outburst of laughter.