[V8Vairs] Need a LM Hood...

DEvans at csu.org DEvans at csu.org
Tue Aug 30 08:56:38 EDT 2005

Thanks, Craig.

I have a line on a couple that are closer, but don't yet know condition.
If I can't find something nearby, I'll get back in touch with you.

NicolCS
Sent by: v8vairs-bounces at corvair.org
08/29/2005 07:23 PM
Please respond to
discussion of non-stock engines in Corvairs <v8vairs at corvair.org>

v8vairs at corvair.org
cc

Subject
Re: [V8Vairs] Need a LM Hood...

I have an extra hood that's good except that the center peak is slightly
depressed toward the front. In the past, I have had these fixed at almost
no cost.
 The other issue is that it's in Idaho.  You are welcome to it.  Any
thoughts
on transport?
Craig Nicol
Does anyone in the Colorado area have front trunk hood in reasonable
condition for a '67?  Took mine to a blasting outfit and they completely
ruined it.  The car in now in the body shop getting beautified, and so I
need a replacement to keep the process moving.  Every junk yard I call
simply results in another outburst of laughter.