[V8Vairs] Instructions For Installing Clutch Master Cylinder AtMidpoint On Firewall

David Nezda davenezda at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 07:43:00 EST 2005

Rick:
Thanks for the help.I notice it looks like you have
used a Tillotson Master Cylinder on your clutch set up
- what bore did you go with 3/4" or 7/8". I had used
3/4 " bore utilizing a MC from an import car- it did
not seem to develop eough fluid push to actuate the
clutch. I am using with a Center Force mid range cluth
coupled with a Howe Throwout Bearing/Slave Cylinder.
Thx,
Dave Nezda