[V8Vairs] Re: Thought- Cooling Pipes

Chris Wills cjwills at msn.com
Wed Dec 7 12:58:08 EST 2005

For rear-mounted radiators, I believe that air flow paths into and out of
the radiator will be very important; how does Bill Bertram duct the air, and
from where?  Are the fans needed at freeway speeds?

On my front-mounted rad. setup, the fan is only on for slow traffic or
idling - there is enough airflow from under the bumper openings thru the
rad. and out the whell wells.

Thanks,
Chris Wills