[V8Vairs] Help on bellhousing Dust Cover Part No.

v8vairs@corvair.org v8vairs@corvair.org
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:07:34 -0700

Yes, I'm interested.  I don't need instruments; I'm planning on
replacement with non-stock gauges,  Car is a '67 500... don't know enough
about dash panels to know if one or both would fit.  I do have the stock
'67 two hole dash and instruments if anyone has a use for it.  I'm looking
for the six hole panel.  I do expect to repaint, so original color not
terribly important.  Feel free to contact me at address below.  Thanks.

Doug Evans
devans@csu.org

"Mike Mann"
Sent by: v8vairs-admin@corvair.org
02/09/2005 11:02 AM
Please respond to
v8vairs@corvair.org

<v8vairs@corvair.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [V8Vairs] Help on bellhousing Dust Cover Part No.

have extra 65 corsa dash and 66 (no silver stripe) if your interested.
both are in excellent shape. have pictures in computer somewhere if you
want them. good luck on the project-mike mann