[V8Vairs] engine height ??

tntauto at sasktel .net tntauto at sasktel.net
Tue Feb 22 19:50:44 EST 2005

Hello, I have a question concerning My 66 monza "Crown style" conversion. I am trying to build it from scratch and have the motor, tranny, and diff. mounted in the car temporarily with the factory block bolted behind for a guide using the factory rear engine mount. I am now trying to build a cross member for the V8(5.3L block from a 2002 chev 1/2 ton ). My question is how high should the block be to keep all the factory drive angles? (Distance from crank center line to floor pan, or rocker panels )    Any help appreciated. Thanx                               Trevor Mclaren   Canada eh