[V8Vairs] engine height ??

Al Kidd akidd at zeagna.com
Tue Feb 22 20:57:44 EST 2005

With a crown install there really are no drive angles.  The diff is attached
to the engine and if you keep the diff at the same height as stock you will
be fine.  I used a dead corvair engine block as my aligning tool for the
front rear measurement.  I bolted the block to the diff and then the engine
mount to the car.  That kept the diff in the same position as it was from
the factory.

Hope this helps.  FWIW I think the crown manual has a write up on it.

   _____