[V8Vairs] engine crossmember

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 23 21:55:35 EST 2005

Hello Trevor:  I haven't paid complete attention to any past post from and I
am sorry for that.  I will however offer the following help:  On the
fastvair list there is a fellow selling a complete Crown package.  He lives
in Virginia but will be venturing into Indiana this weekend and has offered
to bring it all there.  His name is Chuck Sadek, he races a Stinger in
vintage.  His two email address are:

SadekCH at nswc.navy.mil

chasdek at adelphia.net

You need to post him quickly, he is leaving Thursday evening.  The race
group has a performance workshop going this weekend in Indiana.

Regards, Steve