[V8Vairs] engine crossmember

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH at NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Thu Feb 24 08:26:12 EST 2005

I must have mis-typed my home address.  Incorrect below.  It is
chsadek at adelphia.net.  I will check it when I get home this early afternoon
and then leave to get around Washington DC. So, pls, if interested, get a
hold of me here in the next couple of hours or by noon or so at home.

Thanks for the bandwidth,

Chuck S

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Goodman [mailto:rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 9:56 PM
To: v8vairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: [V8Vairs] engine crossmember

Hello Trevor:  I haven't paid complete attention to any past post from and I
am sorry for that.  I will however offer the following help:  On the
fastvair list there is a fellow selling a complete Crown package.  He lives
in Virginia but will be venturing into Indiana this weekend and has offered
to bring it all there.  His name is Chuck Sadek, he races a Stinger in
vintage.  His two email address are:

SadekCH at nswc.navy.mil

chasdek at adelphia.net

You need to post him quickly, he is leaving Thursday evening.  The race
group has a performance workshop going this weekend in Indiana.

Regards, Steve