[V8Vairs] engine crossmember

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH at NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Thu Feb 24 08:33:27 EST 2005

Thanks Steve for getting the word out. Going to Dayton OH via Frederick MD
this afternoon/eve. (We  have a snow storm so I have to "get there" during
it around Washington DC-yuck! - There are folks coming to Dayton from IN if
that is closer to you.  Here is what I have.

66 Trans converted to Crown-ready to go-with front plate, cross member, etc.
Parts cost about $1000 for this incl low price for a working "Saginaw",
asking half or $500. This has been barely used, worked fine for a few short
drives before I removed it from  the car I converted back to a Yenko w/
Corvair engine.  No diff-ran out of time to get one ready.

V8 Sub frame ready to install.  Asking $150

Have truck dual MC used with Crowns-probably a core-been sitting for ten
years. $10

I cannot bring the following but is for sale. Can bring to BeaveRun. PA in
Summer and Midwesterners can bring it back, probably.

Fiberglass seat and engine cover (has two raised panels for clearance for
zoomie headers-can use as is or remove them and fiberglass the cover flat.
Price - half of Clark's price.

Has two like new-really- padded vinyl inserts that snap in and really look
professional.  Installed.  Has seat belt or belts-and bracket. Free - with
seat/cover