[V8Vairs] Re: flak!

Bryan Blackwell v8vairs@corvair.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:20:39 -0500

First of all, that's not what was posted.  Second, what would be wrong
with posting a correction if it were?  Finally, I'd like to know which
frame you're talking about - wouldn't it require a lot of cutting of
the body and mods to the interior?
--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/