[V8Vairs] Update Status Report

Ken Campbell v8vairs@corvair.org
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:44:56 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: <GnKHOFFMAN@aol.com>
> All this talk about adapting Corvair bodies to different car frame seems
> pretty intense (all I am doing is the run of the mill Crown Conversion).
>
> Gary Hoffman
**********
I have had 3 corv-8's, none of them especially hopped up ( well ..above  the
original plan a ) ... and I have never, nor any passengers (g) ever ever
ever mentioned the word
" All " as is " is that all there is ... "
after a short ride around the thruways ...
*********
I believe you will like your project a lot when it is done ...
... gotta admit, tho, been thinking about a 1.3 A/R single turbo, maybe a
cold air input system now, just to bring in a little bit more toward the end
of top gear ....  I got a Holset HX35 here sitting on the desk in front of
me ...
hmmmm... anybody here from Iowa wanna help a redneck farmboy blow up a
perfectly good corv8 ?
*********
ken campbell,