[V8Vairs] Parts - Availability

Paul Strohl paulstrohl at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 21:41:26 EST 2005

hello david, and i'm interested in a crown mainshaft, do you have one for sale and if so the price? if not are you going to start producing any? thanks for any and all info, paul paulstrohl at yahoo.com

"David C. Herrin III" <source at adnc.com> wrote:V 8 items I have offered to make were : 1) a beef a diff top cover and 2) crown mainshafts ; total responses were just dismal. I more recently queried the v 8 list about v 8 headers - as we had a brand new set = 1 potential order. 25 Minimum order - specify materials and finish coating for $ quote.

Headers!

You make new ones that are decent, and you already have one sale!