[V8Vairs] Parts - Availability

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 1 22:19:53 EST 2005

Hello David:  Like so many of the parts that customers want, it is difficult
to try and
gauge what is really worthwhile to spend and money to build and stock.  I
think there
is still a market for the original CROWN style trans and adapter parts.
After reading the v8 list, apparently there is a couple of interests in the
headers too.  I know that Paul is needing some parts, I just had a customer
in my shop today asking about building an original CROWN.  Whether he really
does anything of course remains to be seen.

I wouldn't want to suggest that you spend lots of time and money restocking
all the CROWN v8 parts although as I said, there appears to still be some
interest.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Regards, Steve at Rear Engine