[V8Vairs] V8 Parts

Chris Wills cjwills at msn.com
Thu Mar 3 19:46:32 EST 2005

All,

I originally designed the Wills adapters for my own Crown cars to improve
the reliability and shifting aspects of the Crown kit.  I started a small
manufacturing company to sell these kits to others who wanted these same
benefits.  However, in 5 years I was only able to sell 19 kits, not enough
to sustain the company which I closed in December 2004.  Clarks Corvair
Parts was very good to me in selling and promoting my kits; they are a great
company to deal with, in my opinion.  Clarks still has about three kits left
on the shelf.

As others have commented, it's hard to stay in business when your market
consists of at the most 200 people.

Chris Wills