[V8Vairs] V8 Parts

WytchMedea at wmconnect.com WytchMedea at wmconnect.com
Thu Mar 3 21:07:40 EST 2005

I am really sorry to hear that Chris Wills has closed his shop.  When I saw
his kit available, I wanted to get one.  It took me 2 years to find a good car
that was someone's abandoned project with a crown kit.  When I asked him if he
had anything else available, he mentioned he also had a Chris Wills kit that
he was intending to use if he finished the project.  Needless to say I snapped
it up.  The Wills transaxle cost as much as the car and I still got a great
deal.

Until I read the last post, I was going to think that the only reason to
produce any parts for the crown kits was for maintenance, because as Chris said
the reliability and the shifting of his kit was superior making it the better
choice in my opinion.

Well, the only thing I need now is the linkage kit. So...with production
ended, I guess I better call Clark's tomorrow.

Rob