[V8Vairs] Audi Transmissions

Don Stephens don.losthorseranch at direcway.com
Thu Nov 3 19:44:09 EST 2005

Ryan:

I too have a '65 Coupe with a Kelmark conversion, and have been looking
at the Audi. The thought of keeping the trans axle alive has been
bugging me, as has the sloppy shifting. I would look forward to more
conversation in this area

I gotta say, after looking at your web site, you did a great job on your
car. Any plans to update your site?

Don