[V8Vairs] Audi Transmissions

Ryan Counterman VairKing at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 12:13:10 EST 2005

The first Saginaw I broke the mainshaft, right where 4th gear is.  Broke the
end of the shaft clean off.  Tranny made all kinds of noise in 1st, 2nd, and
3rd, so suspected failed bearings but pulled it apart to find that.  I dont
know what has failed on the second one (rebuilt the day before I left for
IOWA)  but it started making noise in 1st 2nd and 3rd again...It was also
shifting harder than usual.  Ive been dreaming 5 speed for a while, so it
might be time to put the dreams down to paper and do something about it!  My
website may be down for a while, as I am working on building a server at the
moment, but I will try to get it updated when I can!  Thanks for all the
input and keep the discussion rolling!