[V8Vairs] V8VAIR Updates

Me Too dailygrind4ever at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 18:30:20 EST 2005

Greetings All:

I apologize for my lack of fore-sight earlier...I
forgot to include contact information and some other
information that might prove useful.  All heavy
components will be CRATED both for part protection and
convenience of delivery/acceptance.  All parts will be
CLEANED before shipment.  I am able and willing to
take photos of all parts and provide casting numbers,
etc for anyone interested, so long as I do not have to
disassemble anything to do so.  I also have body
panels (hoods, trunk lids) and doors (whole w/ all
trim, parts intact) if anyone is in need of those.

Thank You,
Trent McCaskill
Casper WY
(307) 247 1204