[V8Vairs] New Car & Questions

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Tue Oct 25 16:49:50 EDT 2005

The bricks were there in  the trunk to try to even out the weight
distribution.  It only made a 4% change when calculated, so I pulled them
out first thing when I got the car home.  It is more reasonable to drive
in my opinion now.
Car had the radiator up front at one point, but was moved to in front of
the engine.

-Geoff Johnson