[V8Vairs] New Car & Questions

Chris Wills cjwills at msn.com
Tue Oct 25 15:33:32 EDT 2005

Geoff,

What are the "Lead Bricks" in the specs in your Corvair-Toro file?  For the
front trunk?  Not something many Vairs need!

Looks like a really nice car - not much needed to get it perfect.  Qudrajet
is probably the most sophisticated carb produced in the US.  Probably the
most misunderstood, also...

Chris Wills
Twin Turbo 288 Chevy (Wills Conversion)