[V8Vairs] RE: Front V8 Springs?

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Wed Aug 16 14:23:17 EDT 2006

The V8 Springs are a lot stronger, much higher rate,  to deal with
the extra wieght from the
V8.  This is for say a true mid mount or front engine.   My Toro V8 has
them added by the previous owner, and the ride is super harsh, as it does
not have the extra weight on the front, since the engine sits so far back.
I was just noticing this at lunch driving aroung, teeth jarring.  Sometime
I will swap them out.

-Geoff Johnson