[V8Vairs] V8 on ebay

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 31 21:54:15 EST 2006

Hello all:  There was a black coupe at the fan belt toss a bunch of years
ago,
it was for sale and the owner suggested that it was a CROWN house car.
Harlan Colburn looked it over pretty thoroughly and was considering buying
it but it didn't happen.  I gave it a look over too and it looked pretty
professionally done.  Don't know whether it is the same car but I might
suggest that the words "factory built" may be mis-used occasionally.

Best, Steve

PS:  You can tell all us OLD GUYS, sitting on the computer on New Years Eve.