[V8Vairs] Coolant Fill (full)

Ryan Counterman VairKing at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 10:40:18 EST 2006

I have a special large funnel, which has adapters on the small end that look
like radiator caps.  You simply put one of these special caps on in place of
your radiator cap, attatch the large funnel (its probably 12" tall) and then
fill your coolent system, and then let the car run for a while with the
funnel still attatched.  If you have the funnel full of coolent, that will
bring the highest point of your cooling system to the top of the funnel,
which should be higher than the engine.  I  think these things are less than
$20, and are great for bleeding the cooling systems in all water pumpers.
They come with an assortment of radiator cap adapters to fit almost any
radiator.
Ebay item # 4610370206 is an example of what I am talking about.

Ryan Counterman
El Presidente-WMCC
VairKing at hotmail.com
'65 Corsa Coupe V8 Kelmark; '65 Monza Convert 110/4sp
http://webpages.charter.net/vairking/