[V8Vairs] Toronado Drivetrains

Thomas Robert R Civ OC-ALC/MXPWPF Robert.Thomas at tinker.af.mil
Tue Jan 3 15:17:04 EST 2006

I'm wondering how those with Toro drivetrains mount the support that holds
the axle passing under the oil pan.  I haven't seen any pictures of how
that's' done.

What was used for an oil pan? Custom made or vendor?

How about how the lower suspension links? How are they supported?  The EM in
Matt's web site looks like it has a fabricated mount under the end of the
transmission but I can't see how it's attached to the transaxle.

Does anyone have pictures of these pieces they'd be willing to send?

thank you,,

Bob Thomas
68Monza