[V8Vairs] Toronado Drivetrains

Thomas Robert R Civ OC-ALC/MXPWPF Robert.Thomas at tinker.af.mil
Wed Jan 4 11:01:09 EST 2006

I'd love to see some pictures of your car's rear suspension. I'm using a
TH325 transaxle with a 350 SBC. The axle is lower and further forward than
on the TH425 I think, placing the engine higher and further back. I have the
plate that holds the axle, I wasn't sure how to attach it to something. The
one thing I'm haven't' even partly resolved is how to affix the suspension
links.

Now I'm thinking I'm going to have to do something with the axles, too.
Time to get the drivetrain under the car and see where things go, I guess.

Bob Thomas