[V8Vairs] Toronado Drivetrains

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Wed Jan 4 17:04:16 EST 2006

Ok I used that as an excuse to go get the car at lunch and take it for a
drive.  It has been sitting for two weeks while I was out of town.
Here are some pictures of the suspension.  I have them in much higher
detail and can take more if needed.

I was wrong about the axle hanger, it bolts to the block itself.

Pictures are here:

http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Vair/Coronado/Rear-Suspension/

-Geoff