[V8Vairs] Kelmark Lubrication

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 21:59:18 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/10/2006 6:50:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
larryboardman at sbcglobal.net writes:

> I understand the Kelmark conversion is prone to lubrication problems
> in the differential.  i have seen one fix which is some sort of
> pumped oil system but cannot find out any information on it.  Anyone
> know about this?
>
> Thanks

*
Lubing helps..but still only approx. 3k  before changeout time....the smaller
the engine..the longer they last...know of a 215 Olds with over 20k  on
it....so ther owner says...

You just use a Jabsco Marine pump...and a jet .....the normal rail for lubing
the pinion is upside down now!

Matt