[V8Vairs] Remote Water Pump?

Jeff Gum jgum at comcast.net
Sun Jul 2 07:25:17 EDT 2006

Hehehe - that would be a hoot Neal!
I actually considered shoehorning a 215 Buick in there, but in the
end I'm fitting good 'ol Subaru power.  It just made the most sense
from a size per power and weight perspective.

The Deserter has similar packaging problems as the V8 Vair and 914 -
not much room to package the drivetrain without heavily compromising
the drivers compartment.  With an 85" wheelbase, the Deserter is
particularly tight!

Jeff