[V8Vairs] Rear Disc Brakes

George Jones bubblehd at excite.com
Sat Mar 11 17:55:43 EST 2006

Thanks Chris, I went forward with the purchase and pulled the heavy pigs off the Seville. I just got them home and put them against the Vair hub. Looks like a fun project. I'll keep my eyes open for a set of Camaro mounting plates, in the mean time, I now have an excuse to rebuild the trailing arms. Are the Camaro mounting plated any lighter? There is enough area there that I may remove weight by punching some holes.

Geo...